Community event: The hunt for prestige!
Whether you play Allstars or Rising Stars – after the endgame there is only one winner in the individual ranking. But like in Rail Nation generally, there is more than just this one objective in Masters. This year, we also want to reward those of you who aren’t deterred by the tough competition and still give your best.
So, there’s an extra challenge for this year’s round of Masters to achieve certain prestige goals. Both for the Allstars final and for Rising Stars, there are 3 objectives in each game world with different levels of difficulty and rewards.
In the Allstars final, at least the following prestige objectives need to be reached in the individual ranking:
- Intermediate: 300,000 prestige
- Difficult: 400,000 prestige
- Hardcore: 500,000 prestige
Since many less-experienced players play on the Rising Stars game world, the minimum objectives are slightly lower:
- Intermediate: 200,000 prestige
- Difficult: 300,000 prestige
- Hardcore: 400,000 prestige
On both game worlds, you can win the following rewards:
- Intermediate: Community Hero Achievement (Bronze)
- Difficult: Community Hero Achievement (Silver)
- Hardcore: Community Hero Achievement (Gold) + 20 days of Plus account (freely transferable to any game world)
None of these objectives are trivial, and they all call for a certain amount of activity and strategy. But they are also targets that players have often achieved … even without buying Gold or excessively using the video feature!
Your Rail Nation Team